Thank you for considering membership in the Society. Note the Society is a charitable organization.
You can request a membership through email. Please email s.winter(at)auckland.ac.nz.
In the body of the email please include
1. your name (and affliation if appropriate) and email address.
2. your postal address. (other contact information if necessary).
3. whether you are submitting a membership fee by either cheque or bank deposit. If a student and no subscription is requested, please indicate this status.
4. if you are requesting a subscription to the Australian Jrnl of Legal Philosophy. The cost is $50NZ per annum. It would helpful if you could indicate how that subscription is being paid.
5. any suggestions for future Society events. Suggested topics and speakers are welcome anytime.
Bank Deposits can be made directly to the Society’s account:
The Bank of New Zealand, Auckland Branch, Cnr Wyndham & Queen Sts, Account: 02 0159 0193887 000
(Please include details of your name with the payment.)
Please makes cheques payable to the ‘Society for Legal Philosophy’. These can be sent to:
New Zealand Society for Legal and Society Philosophy
C/O Associate Professor Tim Dare,
Philosophy Department, Auckland University,
Private Bag 92019, Auckland.